[App_rpt] New USB Fob attempt...

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri May 30 00:43:22 EDT 2008


Actually you had me fooled. I thought there was some issue with the
channel drivers.

That was a good idea Jim had to send you the diagnostic program.

Steve.



Steven Palm wrote:
> On May 29, 2008, at 8:38 PM, Jim Duuuude wrote:
>> okay, I have attached a copy of uridiag. Its the program that is  
>> used to troubleshoot uri devices.
> 
>   You know, if anyone tells you that you guys don't suffer fools well,  
> tell them that you do. :)
> 
>   I haven't taken everything apart to see what I did, but the upshot  
> is that the I seem to have txaudio and auxaudio flipped on the DB9.  I  
> don't know if it was on the FOB end or the DB9 end, but since my  
> previous tests with just pumping audio were likely stereo source files  
> it explains why I had audio then but not when going through app_rpt.
> 
>   With uridiag I received tones on the second channel, not the first,  
> which clued me in.
> 
>   I REALLY apologize for wasting your time, but this is a good one for  
> the archives. :)  When I find time (hopefully this weekend) I will dig  
> into exactly what I wired wrong, I sure thought I had double-checked  
> it all.
> 
>   I even connected to a few nodes tonight (monitor mode) and it seems  
> to be working great.
> 
>   Now to read up on how the rest of it really works and get the link up.
> 
>   MANY THANKS!
> 
>   Steve - N9YTY
> _______________________________________________
> App_rpt mailing list
> App_rpt at lists.illiana.net
> http://lists.illiana.net/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt
> 




More information about the App_rpt-users mailing list