[App_rpt-users] Mini-ITX iGoLogic I3368G limey cf image lacks support for either ethernet port

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 00:32:25 EDT 2009


test3 is the latest and greatest. use it. you will be happy.

> From: nessenj at jimsoffice.org
> To: WA1SOT at pcom.com
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 20:43:02 -0700
> CC: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Mini-ITX iGoLogic I3368G limey cf image lacks	support for either ethernet port
> 
> You want the actual 3368 image..
> 
> http://www.limeylinux.org/downloads/cfimg-i3386g-1.0.7-test.tar.gz
> 
> or
> http://www.limeylinux.org/downloads/cfimg-i3386g-1.0.7-test2.tar.gz
> 
> or
> http://www.limeylinux.org/downloads/cfimg-i3386g-1.0.7-test3.tar.gz
> 
> I don't know what the difference is between them, maybe Steve can  
> comment on them.
> 
> Jim K6JWN
> 
> On May 1, 2009, at 8:02 PM, Jim Richardson wrote:
> 
> > I have received a few of the Mini-ITX Desktop 1.8GHz iGoLogic from  
> > Andover
> > Network Liquidators.  I booted knoppix from usb cdrom and was able to
> > download and then untar and dd the image to the cf device.  The pc  
> > boots
> > ok but there is no support for either of the onboard network ports  
> > and the
> > USB does not recognize the URI device.  Has anyone actually run the cf
> > image cfimg-d201gly2-1.0.6.tar.gz on this hardware?  What am I doing
> > wrong?  Is there another image I could load onto my cf for this pc.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >
> > Jim, WA1SOT
> >
> > AllStarLink #2370
> > 449.975 PL 71.9
> > Hudson NH USA
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > App_rpt-users mailing list
> > App_rpt-users at qrvc.com
> > http://qrvc.com/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
> 
> --
> Jim Nessen K6JWN
> Email: nessenj at jimsoffice.org | Ph: 530.979.0894
> IRLP: Nodes 3598 and 3633 | Echolink: 83598 K6JWN-R | AllStar: Nodes  
> 2142 and 2165
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> App_rpt-users mailing list
> App_rpt-users at qrvc.com
> http://qrvc.com/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.allstarlink.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/attachments/20090501/278d0817/attachment.html>


More information about the App_rpt-users mailing list