[App_rpt-users] intermittent problem, TX hangs up

Kyle Whitney kc0voe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 20:00:29 EDT 2010

Hello all! I am a new user of the app_rpt. I have been having an issue
where the repeater will stay keyed until
it times out.  This usually happens after a transmission, it will stay keyed up until the timeout in the gm300 shuts it down and yet others its like a reeeeealy long squelch tail (about a minute to 1.5) during this time it will pass no audio. I wanted to ask if this has happened to anyone else? what
did you do to fix it?

Thanks,
Kyle