[App_rpt-users] Allmon

Brian Burton kb3ors at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:56:28 EST 2012


Thank you Tim. You answered my questions. Work well now.



On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at mac.com> wrote:

> Yep, you should always upgrade from SVN after a fresh install of ACID. The
> IOS image is out of date.
>
> Be sure port 5038 or whatever port you are using for the Asterisk Manager
> is forwarded to you web server. Note, almon.ini should point to the
> external address of the Asterisk Manager on each Allstar node server. Be
> sure manager.conf on each node allows all clients (0.0.0.0) or your web
> server's address.
>
> The web server doesn't need to be run on any of your nodes. In fact, you
> probably shouldn't do that unless you are sure that won't clobber your
> node's performance. I recommend using a separate from your node web server.
> --
> Tim
> :wq
>
> On Dec 2, 2012, at 8:24 AM, Brian Burton <kb3ors at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jim just an FYI. I did a fresh install of ACID last night. I then
> installed allmon. When veiwing the allmon anytime there was a keyup the
> page did not turn green. I then updated to the latest astsrc and all was
> good. I would have thought that would have already been part of a new
> install.
>
>
> On a side note I am trying to get a couple of seperate servers to show up
> on one server page. Currently I have all the boxes open to the web. Same
> ports on all, login and passwds same on all. IP addresses allmon.ini
> pointing to the external IP of the external server. Webpage only shows
> local node. Anyone with suggestions? Or is there something I have skipped?
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM, <app_rpt-users-request at ohnosec.org> wrote:
>
>> Send App_rpt-users mailing list submissions to
>>         app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>         http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>         app_rpt-users-request at ohnosec.org
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>         app_rpt-users-owner at ohnosec.org
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of App_rpt-users digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. Re: Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt (Keith Goobie)
>>    2. Re: Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt (FERNANDO VILLARROEL)
>>    3. Re: Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt (Matt Roberts)
>>    4. Re: Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt (FERNANDO VILLARROEL)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:37:28 -0400
>> From: Keith Goobie <keith at goobie.org>
>> To: Fernando Villarroel <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> Cc: APP RPT <App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
>> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt
>> Message-ID: <B78A1D10-B416-4B6B-A52D-437B665EEFFA at goobie.org>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> I am on iPhone right now.  Will do when I get home.
>>
>> Keith
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Nov 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, Fernando Villarroel <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear Keith.
>> >
>> > Do you could tell me a sample config for usbradio.conf and rpt.conf
>> because i can't doing work, or how i can do.
>> >
>> > Thank you for you help.
>> >
>> > Enviado desde mi iPhone
>> >
>> > El 30-11-2012, a las 13:58, Keith Goobie <keith at goobie.org> escribi?:
>> >
>> >> Simplex is not a cable design issue.  It is controlled from rpt.conf
>> and usbradio.conf
>> >>
>> >> Keith
>> >>
>> >> Sent from my iPhone
>> >>
>> >> On Nov 30, 2012, at 12:53 PM, David KE6UPI <dshaw at ke6upi.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> Are you using one radio in simplex mode? If so you need a simplex
>> cable. http://www.uricables.com/motorola.html
>> >>>
>> >>> David
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:15 AM, FERNANDO VILLARROEL <
>> fvillarroel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >>>> Dear All.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I have installed ACID succesfully
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I have the follows devices connected:
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Motorola GM300 conected to my Asterisk (Centos)
>> >>>>
>> >>>> http://www.dmkeng.com/URI_Order_Page.htm
>> >>>>
>> >>>> http://www.uricables.com/DuplexMotorola.html (i have connected from
>> RX Cable)
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I am trying to doing PTT from Zoiper and IAXrpt, but not works. I do
>> not understand why.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> http://allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67
>> >>>>
>> >>>> When i try to do *98 i have not audio in radio base and mobiles
>> radios (handy).
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Does anyone tell me what is the best config for usbradio.conf and
>> rpt.conf?
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I hope anyone could help me or how i can do.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Fernando
>> >>>>
>> >>>> _______________________________________________
>> >>>> App_rpt-users mailing list
>> >>>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>> >>>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>> >>>
>> >>> _______________________________________________
>> >>> App_rpt-users mailing list
>> >>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>> >>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <
>> http://ohnosec.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/attachments/20121130/4e6b9ba4/attachment-0001.html
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:46:03 -0800 (PST)
>> From: FERNANDO VILLARROEL <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> To: Keith Goobie <keith at goobie.org>
>> Cc: APP RPT <App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
>> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt
>> Message-ID:
>>         <1354301163.31052.YahooMailClassic at web162005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>> Ok Keith.
>> Thank You so much, i am trying to solve this issue from a long time (3
>> weeks).
>> I can send the access root for my ACID installation and my MSN ID or
>> Skype, if you want.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> --- On Fri, 11/30/12, Keith Goobie <keith at goobie.org> wrote:
>>
>> From: Keith Goobie <keith at goobie.org>
>> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt
>> To: "Fernando Villarroel" <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> Cc: "David KE6UPI" <dshaw at ke6upi.com>, "APP RPT" <
>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
>> Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 2:37 PM
>>
>> I am on iPhone right now. ?Will do when I get home.?
>> Keith
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> On Nov 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, Fernando Villarroel <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Keith.
>> Do you could tell me a sample config for usbradio.conf and rpt.conf
>> because i can't doing work, or how i can do.
>> Thank you for you help.
>>
>> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>> El 30-11-2012, a las 13:58, Keith Goobie <keith at goobie.org> escribi?:
>>
>> Simplex is not a cable design issue. ?It is controlled from rpt.conf and
>> usbradio.conf
>> Keith
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> On Nov 30, 2012, at 12:53 PM, David KE6UPI <dshaw at ke6upi.com> wrote:
>>
>> Are you using one radio in simplex mode? If so you need a simplex cable.?
>> http://www.uricables.com/motorola.html
>> David
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:15 AM, FERNANDO VILLARROEL <
>> fvillarroel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All.
>>
>>
>>
>> I have installed ACID succesfully
>>
>>
>>
>> I have the follows devices connected:
>>
>>
>>
>> Motorola GM300 conected to my Asterisk (Centos)
>>
>>
>>
>> http://www.dmkeng.com/URI_Order_Page.htm
>>
>>
>>
>> http://www.uricables.com/DuplexMotorola.html (i have connected from RX
>> Cable)
>>
>>
>>
>> I am trying to doing PTT from Zoiper and IAXrpt, but not works. I do not
>> understand why.
>>
>>
>>
>> http://allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67
>>
>>
>>
>> When i try to do *98 i have not audio in radio base and mobiles radios
>> (handy).
>>
>>
>>
>> Does anyone tell me what is the best config for usbradio.conf and
>> rpt.conf?
>>
>>
>>
>> I hope anyone could help me or how i can do.
>>
>>
>>
>> Fernando
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>>
>> App_rpt-users mailing list
>>
>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>>
>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> App_rpt-users mailing list
>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <
>> http://ohnosec.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/attachments/20121130/723a5ad0/attachment-0001.html
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:59:30 -0500
>> From: Matt Roberts <n9gmr at me.com>
>> To: Fernando Villarroel <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> Cc: APP RPT <App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
>> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt
>> Message-ID: <6FBEE34B-6FE3-4EE5-98A7-7EC8E9FB4C0D at me.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII
>>
>>
>> On Nov 30, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Fernando Villarroel wrote:
>>
>> > Do you could tell me a sample config for usbradio.conf and rpt.conf
>> because i can't doing work, or how i can do.
>> >
>> I don't think your configuration files are the issue themselves.  Does
>> your node work? Can you transmit to your node, and when people transmit
>> from other nodes can you hear them? Is cop6 defined in RPT.conf? Cop6
>> determines what command is used to activate PTT on the phone.  Has anyone
>> tried connecting to your node from the portal on the phone and see if what
>> is said is going out over your node?
>>
>>
>> Matt Roberts
>> n9gmr at me.com
>> Call Sign N9GMR
>> Allstar 28142
>> EchoLink 640860
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 4
>> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:41:05 -0800 (PST)
>> From: FERNANDO VILLARROEL <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> To: Matt Roberts <n9gmr at me.com>
>> Cc: APP RPT <App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
>> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt
>> Message-ID:
>>         <1354326065.79670.YahooMailClassic at web162006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
>>
>> Dear Matt.
>>
>> My ACID is a local installation.
>>
>> Yes, i did defined cop6 in rpt.conf
>>
>> I have not other nodes connected with this node (1999)
>>
>> The radio base (Motorola GM300) and mobiles radios (handys) can transmit
>> very well between both.
>>
>> I can call from Zoiper and IAXrpt to Radio Base (1999) and i can doing
>> the following commands:
>>
>> 6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=20000
>> 0=autopatchdn ; Autopatch down
>>
>> 99=cop,4 ; Audio test tone
>> 98=cop,6 ; Phone TX key
>>
>> But COP6 not works or i can't PTT from softphnes to handys.
>>
>> I can call from handy to PSTN and CellPhones.
>>
>> When i run the following commands Asterisk show me:
>>
>> test*CLI> radio tune rxnoise
>> tune rxnoise maxtries=12, target=23000, tolerance=2750
>> tries=0, setting=2, meas=7323
>> tries=1, setting=6, meas=14436
>> tries=2, setting=10, meas=26213
>> tries=3, setting=9, meas=25173
>> tries=4, setting=9, meas=25229
>> tries=5, setting=9, meas=25107
>> tries=6, setting=9, meas=25344
>> DONE tries=6, setting=563, meas=25344, sqnoise=8140
>> INFO: RX INPUT ADJUST SUCCESS.
>>
>> test*CLI> radio tune rxvoice
>> INFO: RX VOICE ADJUST START.
>> target=7200 tolerance=360
>> tries=0, setting=1.000000, meas=17354
>> tries=1, setting=0.414890, meas=7179
>> tries=2, setting=0.416104, meas=7674
>> tries=3, setting=0.390402, meas=6842
>> tries=4, setting=0.390402, meas=6866
>> tries=5, setting=0.390402, meas=6956
>> DONE tries=5, setting=0.390402, meas=6956.000000
>> INFO: RX VOICE GAIN ADJUST SUCCESS.
>>
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> --- On Fri, 11/30/12, Matt Roberts <n9gmr at me.com> wrote:
>>
>> > From: Matt Roberts <n9gmr at me.com>
>> > Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt
>> > To: "Fernando Villarroel" <fvillarroel at yahoo.com>
>> > Cc: "Keith Goobie" <keith at goobie.org>, "APP RPT" <
>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
>> > Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 4:59 PM
>> >
>> > On Nov 30, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Fernando Villarroel wrote:
>> >
>> > > Do you could tell me a sample config for usbradio.conf
>> > and rpt.conf because i can't doing work, or how i can do.
>> > >
>> > I don't think your configuration files are the issue
>> > themselves.? Does your node work? Can you transmit to
>> > your node, and when people transmit from other nodes can you
>> > hear them? Is cop6 defined in RPT.conf? Cop6 determines what
>> > command is used to activate PTT on the phone.? Has
>> > anyone tried connecting to your node from the portal on the
>> > phone and see if what is said is going out over your node?
>> >
>> >
>> > Matt Roberts
>> > n9gmr at me.com
>> > Call Sign N9GMR
>> > Allstar 28142
>> > EchoLink 640860
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> App_rpt-users mailing list
>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>>
>>
>> End of App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1
>> ********************************************
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Brian
> KB3ORS
>
> WAN-RS Tech Support
>
>  _______________________________________________
> App_rpt-users mailing list
> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>
>


-- 
Brian
KB3ORS
Trustee W3WAN
WAN-RS Tech Support
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.allstarlink.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/attachments/20121202/e7c6b4d4/attachment.html>


More information about the App_rpt-users mailing list