[App_rpt-users] Small Debian update.

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 12:55:35 EDT 2012

Didn't forget about documenting.  I wanted to make sure everything is working.  It almost was.  I found that due to the newer kernels there are some changes that need to be made.  Specific to zaptel and USB.  Most of those were addressed on app_rpt mail  list but I found a couple others.  It might be that the easiest thing for me to do will be to create a branch in git for my changes and give you the link to that.  I'm not sure why these changes were never driven into the sources.

Specific to the newer kernels the path to the sys dir was changes and the structure of that path makes asterisk not find the USB when they channel driver is loaded.

I think i have that functional now.

I've not looked at the svn, maybe I'll verify against that and create a git branch from it as a starting point.  To date my baseline is the files.tar.gz on the stats.allsterlink.org/dl/installcd site

More testing in the next couple of days.

Happy holiday everyone.

Ps. At some pint I'm going to see if I can't make irlp and allsatar coexist on the same box seeing as I have them both running under Debian now,


More information about the App_rpt-users mailing list