[App_rpt-users] Freqency Agile Remote
Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ
wb3awj at comcast.net
Wed Jul 24 16:29:50 EDT 2013
After having the project sit idle for about a year, I've been getting my frequency agile remote ready to deploy.
I had everything working fine on the workbench testing with iaxRpt.
Then I thought, "I should update to the current version.....".
So first I did a system update with "yum -y update".
Then I did the Acid SVN update.
Now I can't retrieve a memory defined in rpt.conf.
example : 40 = 146.970,123.0,-rt
Any attempt results in an "invalid frequency" response.
And with a serial tracker in line I don't see data being sent to the radio.
I've also tried sending it as a direct entry such as *1146*970*2. That doesn't work either.
If I restart Asterisk, when I connect the first time with iaxRpt, it does send the init string.
And the radio goes where it's supposed to. So I know the iospeed/port/CIV are all set right.
This is using a Syntor X with an XCAT on ttyS0 at 19200.
Which all worked before I did the update.
Robert A. Poff
"Lieutenant, target the offending power boat and launch photon torpedoes"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the App_rpt-users