[App_rpt-users] Anyone building portable nodes?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Dec 16 21:38:17 EST 2016


I had not, and the one in the ammo can sounds pretty cool. Looking to find someone to put one together for me. Thanks for the tip, reading it now. "X4"X2" sounds very packable. 

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194 
Mobile: 814-431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name




> On Dec 16, 2016, at 9:29 PM, gregory <dropbox at digitalattack.org> wrote:
> 
> have you seen this one?
> 
> http://kp4ip.com/allstarlink/kp4ip-portable-allstarlink-node-43288/
> 
> On 12/16/2016 05:36 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
>> Howdy,
>> 
>> Just wondering if anyone's building portable node hardware. Raspberry Pi III or similar, with a URI or RIM basic or such plus low power radio (even Baofeng BF888S or such). I've seen the Micronode thingies, but I don't really need or want a touch screen, ssh works fine for me, and I'm OK with installing and configuring. What I'm definitely not really great with is modifying radios and playing with hot soldering irons in teeny tiny places. Really just need a bunch of hardware put together. 
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> 
>> --
>> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
>> Phone: 814-860-3194 
>> Mobile: 814-431-0962
>> Email: 
>> buddy at brannan.name
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
>> Phone: 814-860-3194 
>> Mobile: 814-431-0962
>> Email: 
>> buddy at brannan.name
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> App_rpt-users mailing list
>> 
>> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>> 
>> 
>> To unsubscribe from this list please visit 
>> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
>>  and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options button"
>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem. 
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> App_rpt-users mailing list
> App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list please visit http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options button"
> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.




More information about the App_rpt-users mailing list